If I take a look at a car, I often see it differently in my mind. I imagine what it would look like having less or more doors; without roof, as a station wagon, as a racing car, or prepared for off road.
Sometimes the factory has a similar idea and produces the given type, but most of the time these models only exist in my fantasies. I decided to create them virtually and publish them here if I cannot meet these cars on the streets.
In my virtual tuning workshop nothing is impossible, nothing is taboo, nothing is expensive.
Hvtm is published by: Totalcar
Founder and editor: Hammer
- Only the chops prepared by the sender will be accepted which shall not contain any parts from other chops. If such images are found, these will be deleted from the site.
- The hvtm does not assume any responsibility regarding the origin of the photos used for the chops.
- The images published on hvtm will not be deleted from the site, even if the sender requests so.
- The images sent to hvtm.hu will be selected according to our own taste and judgement, and only the images of adequate quality will be published.
- The images are expected to be published during the week after receiving them but sometimes they may be published earlier or later as well.
- The rejected images will not be stored.
- Hvtm reserves the right to quote the description related to the image in its original or edited form, using the whole text or parts thereof.
- The forum of hvtm is moderated, comments irrelevant to the subject are erased (these may be read in the erased view in bulk). In other cases we follow the Index forum's Modus Moderandi principles of cancelling comments.
Hvtm, which is a section of Totalcar is mainly subject to the copyright terms of Totalcar, with the following amendments and limitations:
- All articles, images and other published materials of hvtm are protected by copyright. Any publication or use of such materials in any form shall be approved by the prior written consent of hvtm.
- The right to use the image and the related description is shared by hvtm and the person preparing them, thus the images may be published by hvtm and the person preparing them separately, without any permission.
- The partners of hvtm may publish the images with the prior permission of hvtm, with the agreed limitations, without the expressed consent of the person preparing the image, by indicating the author.
- In the hvtm forum, the user transfers the copyright of his comments to hvtm, but this does not exclude the free use of such comments by the user.
Data handled by hvtm:
- E-mail address of the forum's user - if provided. Scope of use: sending password reminders.
- E-mail address or name of the person sending the image - if provided. Scope of use: correspondence in connection with the chop.